Santas-Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Put Your In Game Name For Purpose!
Latest topics
» Client V6 Download!
to people who complain that santa isint online EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:23 am by Alice

» What Happen With Santa ?
to people who complain that santa isint online EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» All Of u Read This Now.......
to people who complain that santa isint online EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» Im So sad...
to people who complain that santa isint online EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:43 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» Read and Laugh .
to people who complain that santa isint online EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 am by Alice

» santa get on
to people who complain that santa isint online EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 pm by andy

» Read This Now!
to people who complain that santa isint online EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:51 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» When Is The Server Going To Get On?
to people who complain that santa isint online EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» Guys, Why Is The Server Offline?
to people who complain that santa isint online EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 am by 1HiT2KiLL

to people who complain that santa isint online

4 posters

Go down

to people who complain that santa isint online Empty to people who complain that santa isint online

Post by Ganter Sun May 22, 2011 1:35 am

ppl that complain that santa isint online.. tell me why ur crying about this do u really need him to go train or kill bosses? all u want is beg for items or staff positions.... and wile ur doing that ur wastin time.. why dont u guyz just wait till hes finish coding the dam client... its a beta... so its not finish yet... wait till hes finish. then im sure he will be as active as me 24/7 so you guys can restart begging for stuff.

Last edited by Ganter on Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganter
Ganter
Power Poster

Santas-Space Name : santa-spacep

http://socialnet-work.co.cc

Back to top Go down

to people who complain that santa isint online Empty Re: to people who complain that santa isint online

Post by danger zone Sun May 22, 2011 9:00 am

santa is busy coding
thats why im in and alice and xtroll if we cant help you i bet eaven santa cant or just wont
so dont eaven post this shit.. just pissing him off
danger zone
danger zone
Power Poster

Santas-Space Name : danger zone

Back to top Go down

to people who complain that santa isint online Empty Re: to people who complain that santa isint online

Post by royal hulk Sun May 22, 2011 12:35 pm

true

royal hulk
Power Poster

Santas-Space Name : royal hulk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganter Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Danger read the post rigth u think the oposit of what i wrote..
Ganter
Ganter
Power Poster

Santas-Space Name : santa-spacep

http://socialnet-work.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am

u can just say sometimes i make a new acc and play on that... Cuz everytime i go on santa the server has so much lag and sometimes dc's
Santa
Santa
Power Poster

Santas-Space Name : Santa

https://santas-space.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danger zone Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 am

thats why there are mods admins and other staff members ingame to keep it clean and help people. its not santas job to stay play and aswser questions..
he has more important things to do and worry about to talk to new players and where is training area.. i hope u get what im trieng to say here.
danger zone
danger zone
Power Poster

Santas-Space Name : danger zone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down