Santas-Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Put Your In Game Name For Purpose!
Latest topics
» Client V6 Download!
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:23 am by Alice

» What Happen With Santa ?
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» All Of u Read This Now.......
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» Im So sad...
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:43 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» Read and Laugh .
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 am by Alice

» santa get on
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 pm by andy

» Read This Now!
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:51 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» When Is The Server Going To Get On?
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 pm by 1HiT2KiLL

» Guys, Why Is The Server Offline?
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 am by 1HiT2KiLL

I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!)

3 posters

Go down

Do you want Santas-Space to stay ONLINE?

I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcap89%I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcap11%I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!)

Post by pureownagex Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Well, if nobody owns the server and hosts it soon, this is my good-bye...Sad

Santas-Space was an excellent server, one of the only servers I could put up with...Santa, you did an excellent job as owner, I hope somebody will just host the server soon (I wish I could trust me but I got a laptop)

The End by Pureownagex

GL santa Wink

Last edited by pureownagex on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Major change needed)

pureownagex
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty Re: I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!)

Post by pureownagex Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Bye santas space Sad

pureownagex
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty Re: I guess this is the end of Santas-Space? (NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!)

Post by Santa Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:05 pm

no season is hoasting it
Santa
Santa
Power Poster

Santas-Space Name : Santa

https://santas-space.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:05 pm

she got a desktop, also pure i can give you the server also if it ever goes down or something the only problem is if theres 2 hosts the accs sorta get time warped so if you guys can work out a way to send acc infos or if you are sure its not gona go offline and you want to host it then I can give it to you.
Santa
Santa
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Skills Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:26 am

Omg nooo ! i voted wrong :S:S:S
Iput no :S
How i could do that
i want santascape to be online.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Herb Skills
Herb Skills
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pureownagex Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:23 pm

thank god santa, im so relieved that season is hosting the server =)

pureownagex
Good Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 am

i am atm tell me if she gets on
Santa
Santa
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:48 pm

server is back up
Santa
Santa
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down